Edvocate’s comprehensive services include:
- Program Analysis and Assessment
We seek out and find improvements to your support services operations in order to redefine departmental performance standards, maximize cost efficiencies, and optimize service delivery.
- Confidential Outsource Modeling
Prior to soliciting proposals/bids, we provide a discreet confidential analysis of outsourcing options and models, providing each option’s projected cost, staffing and budgetary impact.
- RFP/RFB Process Management
We provide a proven turnkey process for request for proposal/bid specification development, analysis, and negotiated contract. Our knowledge of the intricacies of procurement law allows us to avoid the pitfalls that are inherent in the process.
- Program Monitoring and Compliance
To ensure your program is in compliance with laws, regulations, industry standards, service delivery, the contract and its specifications, we make recommendations, set measurable goals and objectives for your department and monitor your progress toward obtaining those goals.
- Shared Services Feasibility Assessment
We identify, structure and analyze opportunities for shared services agreements between school districts in the areas of food service, custodial, maintenance and grounds services.
Through these services, we provide experienced staff, proven processes, support and analysis expertise, including:
- Data collection
- Conduct interviews
- Perform site visits, audits and current operations assessments.
- Objectively analyze operations, finances and district culture.
- Utilize various strategies and operational models to explore better outcomes.
- Make recommendations that will improve performance and service delivery.